Monday 13 February 2012

crochet poppy necklace and crochet headbands

Happy Valentines Day!
I have been very busy past few days branching away from my beaded jewellery a little bit.
I have made this gorgeous three strand necklace with detachable poppy brooch, I was inspired by Marta's (Creativeyarn) gorgeous necklace and this is the result, love the contrast of the red poppy against the dark purple strands.

three strand purple necklace with poppy


detachable red poppy brooch

I have also been doing a bit of researching for my next line of headbands and fell in live with another of Marta's designs, I love the simplicity of it, it looks very chic!







Charlotte loves them, so I made one in her school uniform colours, navy blue!

Navy blue three strand and crocheted flower headband

and there will be no doubt lots more to come, because I just love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment