Monday 30 January 2012

beaded jewellery


Happy Monday! Although mine started  rubbish. I let a person I have never met to wind me up  this morning, one of those persons who think the world revolves around them and therefore would cease to exist weren't it for their efforts, yawn.... so I have one thing to say, "some people just need a sympathetic pat.......on the head.............with a hammer!"  lol feel better now ;o)

*******************************************

I have started working on my jewellery and came up with three cute designs.
All the pieces are made using leather cord, selection of wooden, glass, and swarovski beads as well as semi-precious stone and seed beads, the geisha and elephant are Tibetan silver.



Colours of India flying elephant necklace $25



*******************


Cherry blossom geisha



***************


Blue skies geisha necklace $25


They will be on sale on madeit in about a week, if anyone is interested now, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment