Sunday 13 May 2012

Fairytale and Autumn jewellery collection

I have been so busy working on my jewellery as well as satisfying my new obsession with felt but luckily I have something to show for it. All these are for sale on my favourite handcrafters market website called MadeIt! http://www.madeit.com.au/storecatalog.asp?userid=48622
So check it out or comment if you're interested!
Have  a lovely day everyone!

Mohair yarn crocheted rose brooch with cross stitched butterfly motif button


Eggs in a bird's nest ring


Rose pendant necklace

Blue and pink princess ring

Green bling baroque ring

Mohair crocheted flower with felt and swarovski crystal center

Purple heart necklace

Fairy amulet



 These necklaces bellow are from my Fairytale collection, all Alice in Wonderland themed.

'Off with his head' necklace


'Most everyone is mad here' necklace

'Time for more tea' necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment